This leading children’s charity has new opportunity for Brand and Communications Manager to deliver outstanding brand and communications.
- St. Leonard's, Sydney
- Parking on site
- 6 weeks annual leave
Variety - the Children’s Charity is a national not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering Australian children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs.
Variety's Brand and Communications Manager is a pivotal role within Variety NSW/ACT and will be responsible for delivering brand and communications to support the growth and success of the organisation.
- Manage brand guidelines, ensuring consistency across the organisation
- Oversee design and production of printed collateral and branded merchandise
- Manage a small team of 3 to deliver results
- Manage relationships, briefing and projects with partner agencies
- Develop and implement the annual communications plan
- Manage annual PR plan to achieve high reach/value media coverage
- Write copy for printed collateral, newsletter, websites, EDMs, advertising, social media and PR
- Support success of Variety motoring events through acquisition campaigns and media coverage
- Manage the design and production of collateral and merchandise
Skills & Attributes
- Passion for making a difference to Aussie kids and their families
- Tertiary degree in relevant discipline and/or relevant equivalent work experience
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience in writing for a wide range of audiences
- Good knowledge of marketing principles including brand management
- Experience in a similar management role desirable
- Knowledge of digital channels and project management skills desirable
The team are sociable, fun and hardworking. They are passionate and driven to achieve results, so that they can continue to grow and deliver the much needed services they provide to Australian children.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
We love having a team that reflects the diverse nature of the children we serve; and we want to celebrate the fact that what makes us different makes us stronger. If this speaks to you personally, we encourage you to apply.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis