Help to grow an existing and successful bequest program for a well-known, national health charity, by cultivating long term supporter relationships.
- Opportunity for long term career progression
- Flexibility to work from home
- North Ryde location, parking available
An exciting opportunity to develop, grow and manage a large and existing Gift in Wills program and to build the bequest pipeline nationally. The role will take responsibility for developing and implementing strategies to grow all of the bequest categories including confirmed, intending and undecided.
- Develop, plan and implement a comprehensive bequest strategy to grow bequest income
- Focus on nurturing long-term relationships to grow the planned giving portfolio and achieve financial targets
- Develop and implement effective strategies to better utilise the CRM database to inform and deliver goals, generate gifts in will pledgers (undecideds, intenders and confirmed)
- Encourage further enquiries and nurture leads on a personalised level
- Develop a compelling case for support and provide suitable material to solicit gifts in wills from a variety of donor prospects
- Develop and implement a donor engagement plan to profile, solicit and steward gifts in wills prospects and donors
- Design events to engage with new potential gifts in wills prospects and relationships with existing supporters
- Manage each campaign, according to budgets and timetables and interpret results to aid the making of recommendations for the future and growth of the program
- Report status of gifts in wills program, including confirmed gifts in wills target comparisons, status of prospect lists, updates on stewardship, solicitation activities
- Experience in Fundraising and nurturing long term donor relationships. Gifts in Wills experience is desirable only
- Experience in generating income through a Fundraising program
- Experience working on existing supporter/customer programs, and prospecting programs
- Ability to effectively contribute to bequest campaign development and management
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to work in a high-performance environment, managing multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines
- Target driven
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on email@example.com
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.