Australia's largest aid and development agency dedicated to helping children are recruiting a Bequests Manager to take the strategic lead on their growing bequests portfolio and manage a small team.
You will lead the development and implementation of a strategy to increase income from bequests, both overseeing activity and working in a hands-on capacity.
- Manage and grow an existing bequests portfolio
- Line management
- Full OR Part time, fantastic package
- Strategic responsibly to grow and develop the bequest program
- Creating and being actively involved in implementing a bequest marketing strategy to optimise future income growth
- Be accountable for the performance and delivery of major initiatives and activities across the bequests program
- Use acquisition/Direct Marketing skills to develop the donor pool
- Use of data and segmentation to identify new potential prospects
- Working with departmental colleagues and influencing across all levels to ensure bequests are incorporated across fundraising strategies
- Extensive experience of direct marketing in a bequest/philanthropy marketing context
- In depth knowledge of bequest fundraising
- Proven ability to grow a customer or supporter base through sound marketing strategy
- Proven experience of using consumer insight at the heart of strategy, proposition, and journey development
- Experience of managing a P&L, with substantial financial targets and KPIs
- Knowledge and experience of bequest income management and bequest case administration
- Meticulous attention to detail
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis