- Love building relationships? This role is solely focused on building relationships
- Opportunity to work full-time or part-time
- Inspirational cause, CBD location – minutes from a train station
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is a national research charity with money raised entirely by the Australian public. The organisation funds vital, life-saving research and has an incredible message.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Gifts in Wills Executive will play a key role in contributing towards the organisations exciting and ambitious fundraising program.
In this role you will be supported to engage and steward donors along the bequest pipeline, with the aim to nurture and retain them over time. Reporting directly into a wonderful Head of Individual Giving Manager, you will work in collaboration with a large driven team.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with potential bequestors through regular contact
- Maintain supporter communication through daily phone calls
- Be proactive in promptly providing information about bequests on request
- Coordinate regular communications to donors such as event invites, newsletters, birthday cards and thank you notes
- Ensure all donors are well supported and acknowledged throughout their relationship with the organisation
- Work through all administrative tasks relating to bequest estates
- Regularly reporting back to management on pipeline status
- Continually look at ways to improve the program.
If you love building strong relationships, are driven and love being part of a passionate team, we would love to hear from you.
For this role, it is ideal that you have:
- Experience working with donors, this could be in the form of F2F fundraising, tele fundraising, donor care or broader fundraising roles
- Ability to develop and maintain successful relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to manage sensitive conversations
- Excellent conversational skills and a proven ability to make outbound phone calls
- Ability to work with customer management software
- A passion to learn about and champion bequests.
HOW TO APPLY
Please APPLY NOW or if you require further information please contact Rosheen Singh from Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911.