TRUSTS AND FOUNDATIONS MANAGER
- Competitive salary
- Part time, 3 days per week
- Based in Eastern Suburbs, Randwick
- Newly created opportunity to further develop the bequests portfolio!
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This highly regarded and well established health promotion charity supports the hospital and since 2004, they have raised more than $30 million in cash and kind to advance the health of Australians by connecting generosity to innovation and excellence in patient care, research, education and health promotion.
Led by Founding CEO and an engaged and involved Board of Directors, dedicated team work to build community and private partnerships, to raise vital funds and awareness for the continued development of health promotion, research, education, equipment and facilities and special projects at the hospital.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the CEO and Director of Generosity, the Bequests Manager will be responsible for developing the vibrant planned giving and fundraising program.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Design, implement and manage the Bequests Development program
- Establish and manage bequest pipeline, intenders and confirmed
- Develop networks with solicitors, financial planners and trustees
- Liaise with solicitors and other third parties to ensure accurate documentation is administered regarding wills and estates
- Be the main point of contact for supporters and members, developing communication strategy to promote the program
- Maintaining strong relationships with donors and focusing on high value funders that are relevant to priority projects
- Perform data analysis and monitor progress and reporting on a regularly basis
- Develop communication strategy for promoting the Bequest Development Program
- Design, develop and produce appropriate bequest materials, marketing collateral
- Prepare and manage bequest development program forecasts
In order to be successful as the Bequests Manager, it is essential that you have:
- Proven success in donor development/fundraising programs or a strong background in business development
- Demonstrated high level fundraising experience especially in bequest development and or sales and marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills
- Outstanding consultation, collaborative networking, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and CRM databases
- An interest in health, desirable
- Current driver’s license
The team is collaborative, fun, passionate, hardworking and experiencing exponential growth. They are genuine and driven to reach fundraising targets so that they can continue to grow and deliver the much-needed services they provide.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and have a genuine interest in making a difference, we want to hear from you!
Don't delay! If you have proven experience and would love to apply your expertise within an organisation that truly makes a difference, we would love to hear from you. Please click "Apply Now" and upload your CV and cover letter
If you have any questions please contact Christina Enotiades on 02 9279 2777.