An opportunity currently exists for an Auditor to join the team in the newly renovated Lismore office.
This is a permanent, full-time position which offers the successful individual, unique career progression opportunities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Audit of various client entities in northern NSW
- Preparation of annual financial accounts and reports
- Travel to client premises (core travel time between July and October)
- Training and mentoring of junior staff
- Pursuing new client opportunities
The successful candidate will have Audit or Accounting knowledge and relevant experience including:
- 2+ years’ experience in an Auditing position (or Accounting experience with an interest in Audit)
- Background in accounting, ideally in public practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Experience with the preparation of statutory financial and compliance reports, audits and grant acquittals
- Available to work full time in Lismore and willing to travel within the northern NSW region
Apply Now by sending your most up to date resume & a brief cover letter outlining why this role is a great match for you & your salary expectations to email@example.com or click the 'Apply' button.