- Newly created opportunity – professional development and growth is strongly encouraged in this team
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- WFH flexibility on offer, beautiful CBD location
This is an internal position at Beaumont People, we are a boutique recruitment agency with an award-winning culture that “places people first” – this role will support an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant with a track record for developing talent.
Gain exposure to the wonderful charity sector by joining our Charities Team to recruit for the NFP sector in a time of growth; professional development is offered and encouraged with a career pathway to Recruitment Consultant.
The role –
As the Recruitment Coordinator, you will report to a Senior Consultant within our busy Charities Team, recruiting permanent/Corporate Services roles.
This is a great role for a recent graduate, or someone looking to make a career move into a fast-paced, energetic, and supportive team.
You will manage the end-to-end recruitment process and source high-quality candidates that are looking for permanent opportunities.
The day to day:
- Write and post advertisements on multiple job boards
- Source and phone screen candidates for a variety of roles
- Interview and coach candidates through resume development and the interview process
- Complete reference checking with high attention to detail/compliance standards
- Manage customer expectations with superior customer service skills – this is something we take pride in and have high expectations of!
- Attend client meetings with your Consultant, display professionalism at all times
- Complete regular administrative tasks, for ex: post-placement check-ins/candidate service calls
- Respond to emails and phone queries promptly and with phenomenal customer service
- Maintain and update our internal recruitment software continually – every interaction should be recorded, and candidate/client profiles must always be up to date
- Positive and resilient, with a proactive attitude and collaborative team approach
- Process-driven and detail orientated - quick to action tasks and communicate progress
- Not afraid to get talking on the phone (all day, every day!)
- Someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and passionate about delivering great customer service
- Able to juggle and adapt to multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious and motivated to reach targets and hit personal KPIs
- Possessing strong IT and Microsoft skills, able to pick up systems/processes quickly
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Rhonda Newman at email@example.com or Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org (or call the office 02 9279 2777) to learn more.