- Excellent opportunity for an Assistant Registrar to join a leading school based in the Inner West
- Work with an established team to ensure that prospective students and parents are well informed during the enrolment process
The Assistant Registrar plays a key role in securing local and international student enrolments for this leading school. This position works in conjunction with the Registrar to manage all aspects of the enrolment process.
Key responsibilities and duties;
- To be the first point of contact for enrolment enquiries and respond promptly and professional to all enquiries received via the phone, email and face-to-face
- Build relationships with prospective families form initial enquiry through to official enrolment, and provide additional support and information where necessary
- Conduct tours of the campus for prospective families and arrange enrolment interviews with senior staff
- Collect and enter data in relation to the application and enrolment processes and provide statistical information as required, implement data about students and families accurately and provide process improvements
- Manage and maintain enrolment waiting lists
- Organise and attend enrolment events including; open days, information sessions for families and scholarships examinations, promote external events
- Ensure all policies relating to the enrolment of international students are adhered to
- Provide support to the Registrar with general tasks are required
- Drive the compliance for both international and domestic admissions
The ideal candidate will have a desire to be actively involved in speaking to families, providing a high-level of communication skills and a professional, friendly and caring manner.
Skills, attributes and experience;
- A tertiary qualification and/or equivalent experience in Enrolments/Admissions or a related field within the Education sector
- Prior experience with international and domestic admissions
- Administrative and customer service relationship experience is essential
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to establish rapport with a diverse range of people
- Be organised, reliable and be able to prioritise and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Maintain confidentiality, initiative and discretion at all times
- Excellent opportunity to work for a leading school in the Inner west
- Opportunity to use the school facilities outside of hours and attend two gym sessions with a trainer per week free of charge.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume below. For more information, please call Claire on 02 9093 4938.