Working closely with the Director this sweet role will see you working in a specialty retail boutique that also has a take away creperie. With a strong focus on customer service and sales growth you will report directly to the Director of the business. You will be a motivated leader who is committed to growing sales and identifying new business, while also training and developing your team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Staff recruitment and training
- Sales planning and inventory management
- Promotional planning and in-store merchandising
- Ensuring safe food handling and hygiene practices are maintained
- Product management and new product development
- Customer Service
- Hands on and experienced in Food handling
- Day-to day running of the retail boutique
- Proven experience within a similar role preferably in both a specialised retail and take-away business model.
- Knowledge and exposure to food safety practices and handling
- Competent in all areas of stock management including stocktake and ordering
- Experience in training, supervising and motivating staff
- A motivated and positive demeanour, who leads by example and someone who really enjoys building a team
- Enjoys identifying systems to support successful business growth and streamlining of processes
- Strong communication skills and effective conflict resolution experience
- Driven to achieve results, growth, product development and sales goals
- Well presented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work Friday to Monday is required, as there will be weekend work.
This is an excellent opportunity to work and live in Byron Bay within a unique, exciting and growing business. For more information please call Justine Dorrell on 02 9133 9322.