ASSISTANT ADMISSIONS MANAGER
Mat leave cover, with potential for extension and future permanent opportunities
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Join a leading education provider and a positive team as their Assistant Admissions Manager. In this role you will have the opportunity to oversee a variety of functions across student services and campus management.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Assisting in developing and maintaining daily student services operations
- Ensuring effective delivery of all student support services, maintaining high student satisfaction standards
- Ensuring all team members are supported, trained and updated on processes
- Assisting line manager in updating policies and procedures
- Maintaining strong knowledge of the organisations educational programs
- Overseeing student services and admissions
To be successful in this role it is important that you have:
- Similar experience within a student services or admissions position within the education sector
- A positive and proactive attitude towards helping others and your work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please apply now by uploading your CV. For more information please contact Claire Lording from Beaumont People on 02 9279 2777.