Purpose of the Position
The Analyst – Customer and Market Insights role forms part of the Strategy and Engagement Branch and reports to the Manager, Business and Social Strategy. You will be responsible for conducting market research, business analytics, financial modelling and the development of business proposals. You will play a key role in gathering business intelligence and/or customer identification and segmentation to support grant writing and procurement activities.
Key Responsibilities and Duties will Include:
- Researching and staying at the forefront of sector trends, innovation, developments and business opportunities
- Develop and implement systems, financial models and processes, to identify and access potential markets, customers, services and products.
- Ensure uniformity of communications for all external proposals
- Proactively identify and research funding opportunities and donors
- Develop and submit business proposals, tenders and grant applications
- Build strong internal and external partnerships and networks
- Contribute to a collaborative and cohesive culture within the organisation.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. business, statistics, accounting etc)
- Proven experience with business/market analysis (market assessment, customer segmentation, data modelling data visualisation)
- Relevant experience with market and service industry data sources
- Excellent communication, networking and presentation skills
- Creativity, analytical skills and the capacity to develop innovative solutions to complex problems
- Demonstrated experience in writing successful funding applications, business proposals and submissions
- Experience and ability to develop budgets, funding models and analyse data and information
- Demonstrated capacity to manage key stakeholders, relationships and negotiations
Initially this is a fixed term contract role until 30th June 2019
Along with your resume, please include a cover letter that addresses your experience against the essential selection criteria.
For more information please call Justine at Beaumont People on 02 9133 9322.