- Full time, permanent role
- Based in picturesque Myocum. 20 mins from Byron Bay
- Join a world-class regenerative agriculture educational facility
- 6:30am – 3:30pm working hours, still have time in your day for you!
- Wholesome lunch provided daily
Conscious Ground Australia is a not-for-profit charity organisation with the purpose of advancing education and the natural environment. Our Vision is to bring together future leaders to help humanity achieve its highest potential through education with hands-on learning in regenerative agriculture, integrative animal husbandry, holistic cookery, whole food and wellness practices.
Situated on a 230-acre certified organic farm 20 minutes away from Byron Bay & Mullumbimby. They live and work together in symbiosis with the land and animals amongst the food forests, citrus & tropical fruit orchards, market garden, dams and green pastures. They are not just growing food, they are growing people.
Reporting to the General Manager, the newly created Agile Project Coordinator (APC) role is responsible for planning, leading, organising, coordinating, and motivating the Conscious Ground project teams.
The APC is responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment across multiple farm divisions (Inputs, Nursery, Animals, Agroecology, Harvest, Kitchen).
This role requires an effective communicator who loves to mentor, coaching and collaborate. You will work with the internal project teams incorporating 28 staff members, who are being Scrum trained to coordinate and drive all aspects of the project, so high-end organisational skills are a must.
Being an organisation with a strong vision, you will need to take a creative approach to problem-solving combining your ability to focus on details whilst maintaining the “big picture” view.
What you’ll be doing:
- Project management & planning
- Mentoring &developing team members to improve capacity for project work
- Support the Product Owner in the creation of stories and managing expectations for project deliverables
- Helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Process management & improvement
- Champion best practices for Agile Project Management
- Empower the team to ensure high levels of engagement projects
- Encourage a sustainable working pace, quality and best practice
- Motivated & energetic with a can-do attitude
- Scrum Certified (PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred)
- Demonstrated success coordinating complex Agile projects using Sprints or Kanban
- Experience implementing software or web development projects
- Strong analytical & organisational skills, able to manage competing demands
- Prior experience applying SCRUM / Agile methodologies across multi-function teams at various skill levels
- Experience using APM tools such as Jira
- Highly competent using MS Office Suite & Google Drive
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, be flexible and adaptable
- A commitment to their values and what they are striving to achieve (check the consciousground.org website to find out more)
- Respect for self, others and the planet
Every day you will work in the beautiful countryside, based in their office on the working farm. The early starts mean you will rise with the sun and finish your day with time for you.
The whole business breaks for lunch together each day, and a wholesome, nutritionally dense meal is provided.
Conscious Ground are doing incredible work, they offer an inclusive and supportive culture and are respectful of all cultures and backgrounds.
You will grow professionally with inspiring leaders and a feedback and improvement culture.
Their vision is to empower tomorrow’s leaders to truly make a difference. As an organisation they are striving to enable people to reach their highest potential as human beings.
Sounds like the ideal opportunity for you?
Please apply now! We need your up-to-date resume and a covering letter telling us why you are the perfect person for this role.
For a confidential discussion, you can speak to Rebecca Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Victoria Nankivell (email@example.com) on 02 9133 9322.