- Based in the heart of Canberra
- Full-time permanent opportunity
- Paying $97,812 - $104,717 + 17% Super
Based in Australia’s Capital city of Canberra, the Australian National University (ANU) is a globally recognised leader within the education sector. The University’s focus on excellence in research and education ensures their graduates are not only in demand the world-over, but also well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
Joining a team committed to excellence in research, education and public policy development, this position will sit within the Australian National University Advancement Office (ADV) which leads the development, management and coordination of advancement activities within the University. The ADV supports the University’s objectives to deepen relationships with alumni and secure long-term philanthropic income.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
The Advancement Solutions Manager will lead in the provision of client and gift services to support and inform fundraising, engagement and relationship management at the University, including stakeholder engagement and the development and continuous improvement of customer solutions.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand their business needs and identity while also contributing to the development, review and implementation of strategic planning, best practice policy development and decision-making process. Conduct workshops, focus groups, deliver presentations and provide training and advice to stakeholders and users with respect to business analysis.
- Provide effective leadership, supervision and guidance to team members, ensuring deadlines, goals and professional development are met. Ensure that consistent and exceptional levels of service are applied to all aspects of work.
- Review and document potential improvements to the CRM system, including defining issues and execute solutions that align with the University’s strategic goals.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant legislation and comply with all University policies and procedures, particularly those related to WH&S and equal opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be organised, driven and proactive while also possessing an analytical mind. You will also have excellent communication skills with the ability to lead a diverse team.
Skills and experience include but not limited to;
- It is integral for this role that you have significant experience using Raiser’s Edge together with the confidence to review, discuss and recommend changes within the system.
- Relevant University Degree/qualifications, with extensive experience managing a team
- Proven technical experience in managing, implementing and maintaining customer service models.
- Proven experience in the planning and formulation of business development strategies at all stages, including the review, evaluation and implementation of changes
- Strong knowledge of the understanding of equal opportunity principles and a commitment to these in a university context
The culture within the Advancements team is values driven, leading to the unique history of the University. The benefits of working for the University are:
- Professional and collaborative work environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefit packages
- 17% Superannuation Contributions Annual Leave Loading
- Salary sacrificing options for cars, parking, technology, childcare and more
- Christmas to New Year Leave in addition to Annual Leave
- Parking on Campus that is less expensive than city parking
HOW TO APPLY
If this role is of interest, please submit your resume below. If you have any further questions about this role, please call Claire at 02 9279 2777.