About the role:
The organisation is looking for an individual with excellent attention to detail to join their small, vibrant office as an Administrator - Part time (30hr/week, ideally 9am - 3pm). They are looking for a temporary candidate, with the prospect to go permanent for the right candidate.
The role is 9am - 3pm, Monday to Friday. Please note it is essential that you are available to work 5 days a week. A fantastic opportunity for a parent to have work life balance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily management and printing of training liscenses
- Managing stationery orders
- Answering the phone and dealing with member inquiries
- Filing, scanning and processing orders
- Other general office management duties
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- High level of organisation skills
- Ability to work well in a team and support those around you
- Be IT savvy and have CRM experience
- Ideally have intermediate experience using Excel
- Have a down to earth attitude and sense of humour