About the client:
The Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) is the longest-serving body for project management in Australia. With over 10,000 members, they are recognised by Australian business, industry and government as the key promoter, developer and leader in project management professionalism.
About the role:
AIPM are looking for a highly motivated individual with previous customer service and admin experience to join their team as the Administrator – Training and Certification.
You will be responsible for the effective administration of the AIPM Certification Program through responding to enquires, updating the iMIS database and supporting the candidates through the various stages of the application process.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to enquiries from members regarding the program
- Process applications including assessing suitability for upgrades
- Assign appropriate assessors to each application and review follow up reports
- Issue certificates to successful candidates
- Update the iMIS database to ensure all data is reflected accurately
- Knowledge of certification and CPD
- High-level attention to detail skills
- Ability to manage large volumes of documents and administration tasks
- Experience and confidence to work with a diverse range of individuals, groups and organisations
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.