- Temporary role for 3 months
- 2 days per week
- Tamworth NSW
3 month temporary role available staring ASAP with a leading child focused NFP in Tamworth.
Beaumont People are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to work 2 days per week for the next 3 months. We have partnered with a therapeutic child focused NFP organisation who provide a variety of family support services
Responsibilities may include:
- Meet and greet clients as they enter the office
- Take and forward phone calls, assisting with enquiries where possible
- Preparing reports
- Entering data into the system
- Coordinating meetings and events
- Collating meeting agendas
- Demonstrated experience in an office support role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm
- Strong computer skills including MS Office programs
- Previous experience working in out of home care or community services
If you are passionate about working therapeutically to support children, young people and families in Out Of Home Care to achieve their highest potential in living a safe and happy life, then this could be the opportunity for you.
If you are looking for a new role and are interested, then APPLY TODAY!! If you would like more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell or Krystelle Budd on (02) 9133 9322
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.