About the client
The Australian Security Industry Association (ASIAL) is a not-for-profit membership organisation who represents companies within the private security industry.
ASIAL's core responsibilities are to provide it's members with support, promoting standards and safeguarding the interest of the public.
About the role
As the Administrator, you will be responsible for updating and renewing registration certificates for tradies who supply services to the securities industry.
You will process new applications and ensure the database is up to date with existing contacts and qualification updates.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage complete administration process for new registration applications
- Manage renewals for existing registrations, verifying qualifications with the relevant Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Assist in the accurate data entry and maintenance of the Membership/Cabling Database
- Compile and send out registration certificates and ID cards
- Excellent administration skills
- High attention to detail
- An excellent customer service ethic and ability to handle queries from members and tradies
- A friendly and proactive nature
- An eye for detail, consistency and accuracy in processing and sharing information
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships