Full time position
$65k+ super based in Pymble
About the client:
The Australian Institute of Building Surveyors (AIBS) are a Not-for-Profit organisation representing the industry across Australia.
About the role:
AIBS are looking for a process-driven individual with previous admin and customer service experience to join their team as the iMIS Administrator based in Pymble.
As the iMIS ‘super user’ you must have a strong understanding of the iMIS database to support members and internal stakeholders.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and update the iMIS database, including implementing new features and troubleshooting
- Conduct new membership applications and annual renewals
- Manage and contribute to AIBS website through iMIS
- Operate and update membership information
- Follow up on outstanding memberships
- Co-ordinate content for ABZ magazine, including advertising and liaising
- Contribute in the administration of events including registrations and new webpages
To be successful you will have:
- Strong iMIS database knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work collaboratively and autonomously
- Excellent organisation skills with a high attention to detail
- A friendly, flexible and approachable attitude towards work
- An enjoyment working within a small collaborative team
If you feel you meet the above criteria are reliable and organised with strong iMIS database knowledge, then please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Emma or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.