- 6-month contract with the opportunity to go permanent
- Based in the Inner West close to public transport links
- Paying $30-35/hr + super
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support in all aspects under the area of Curriculum Management. This position will report into 3 Senior staff within the school.
Main responsibilities include;
- Manage the administration of Yr 7-12 Assessment Calendar and provide high level support to the Curriculum staff.
- Extract, collate and analyse data, produce data reports were necessary
- Oversee and manage on-line entries of subject choices, and ensure the accurate dispatcher of exam papers to designated examiners
- Help with the production of student report twice per year, including the collection and data entry of outcome descriptors, academic profiles and class and teacher details
- Help provide relief teacher back-up to Head of School Administrator, help analyse data of sick leave, annual leave and other.
- Perform role in accordance with statutory obligations, organisation values and policies, adhere to the Code of Conduct and ensure completion and compliance training requirements are delivered and executed.
- Proven experience working in the education sector
- High attention to detail, with a highly reliable and professional attitude
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task, action orientated and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Developed interpersonal skills, excellent communication both written and verbal, with the ability to earn trust and credibility
- Demonstrated ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality and privacy
- The ability to wok independently, whilst also consulting and contributing positively to a team setting
- Current First Aid Qualifications desirable, must hold current WWCC or be willing to get a WWCC
- Great working environment, the opportunity to work autonomously and as a team
- Close to public transport links
- Opportunity to go permanent
If you would like to know more about this role, please call Emily, 02 9093 4938, or apply below by submitting your resume!