$65k + super
Surry Hills, Sydney – leading medical College.
About the client:
The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (RCPA) is a Not-for-profit professional medical organization, that promotes the science and practice of pathology.
About the role:
RCPA are looking for a proactive administrator with a can-do attitude to support the department manager and wider team, with duties relating to the education and training of physicians.
You will be responsible for delivering high level administration and exceptional customer service.
This position has occasional out of hours and weekend work
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide clerical support to the General Manager
- Compile agendas, papers and presentations for committee meeting’s
- Coordinate annual registrations for trainees
- Manage the preparation of exams (labels, folders, tasks lists)
- Dispatch exam material to a variety of locations via tracked courier
- Arrange travel and catering for the trainees
- Provide professional and efficient customer service to members, non-members and stakeholders
- Assist in the coordination of college events
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to liaise with highly educated medical professionals
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- Proven organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Experience in health/and or education
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft software programs, CRM and iMIS
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to develop your career within a small collaborative team, then please APPLY now! Alternatively, call Emma and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships