- Administration Coordinator for headspace in Campbelltown
- Opportunity to work close to home and make a difference in the community
- Public transport close by
- Medical administration experience is preferred
About the Organisation
One Door Mental Health is committed to improving the circumstances and welfare of people with serious mental illness and their support system.
The headspace program is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services and wellbeing promotion to 12 to 25 year old people. This covers four areas, mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- To provide administration support to the team
- Provide advice, customer service and administrative support to the clients and clinicians
- Manage appointments and fulfil client enquiries
- Coordinate and enter data into the medical software programs – Medicare billing system
- You will have strong administration and customer service skills and experience
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Current National Police Check and Working With Children’s Check
- Previous experience working in a health care setting and have used the Medicare billing system
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of One Door Mental Health, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.