- Located in the Inner West close to a train Station
- Opportunity to work for a great Education provider
The role of the Administration Assistant is taking responsibility for the smooth running of the education provider by providing great administration support to stakeholders of all levels and helping with the reception administration.
- Preparing and formatting documentation, forms, letters, permission notes, mailouts and emails, whilst organising approval by appropriate stakeholders before communication is sent
- Labelling, collating and storage of files with confidentiality
- Assisting reception with calls, inquiries, questions and general reception relief
- Providing support to the Head of a department through diary management, assisting with several events, proof reading and data checking documents, and producing reports, documents and letters are required
- Help organising professional development for staff, uploading professional development once completed on to database
- Providing general administrative support to staff were required.
Successful candidates will have
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite
- Highly developed attention to detail and organisational skills. Excellent time management, including the capacity to work with conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, great interpersonal skills with the ability to communication with stakeholders at all levels confidently
- A work ethic that reflects getting involved with projects and issues as required
- Most importantly, hold attributes such as; confidentiality, flexibility, initiative and discretion
- Great team environment
- Easily accessible via public transport
If you are interested in the role, please apply above. Alternatively, if you would like to know more please call Emily Hadzipasic, 02 9279 2777.