About the client:
The Planning Institute of Australia (PIA) is the national body representing planning and the planning profession.
Through education, communication and professional development, PIA is the pivotal organisation serving and guiding thousands of planning professionals in their role of creating better communities.
About the role:
PIA is looking for an individual with excellent customer service skills and solid administration experience within a process and procedural driven environment to join their team in Canberra as the Administration Officer – Membership & Customer Service.
You will be involved with the administration of PIA’s membership recruitment, renewals and upgrades processes to ensure the members are supported and able to maintain a positive relationship with PIA.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer member enquiries via phone and email re membership enquiries and event registrations
- Support with the membership renewal campaigns
- Manage the membership upgrade process by referring to the Code of Membership criteria
- Provide reports and ensure they are created and distributed within agreed timeframes
- Other ad-hoc duties as required in relation to the membership processes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong project management skills
- Be able to follow a process and understand the importance of procedural work
- Have a strong customer service centric approach to your work and be able to build relationships over the phone
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.