About the client:
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR) is the leading professional organisation for the medical specialities of clinical radiology and radiation oncology in Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
RANZCR are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, who can multi-task and use their own initiative to join their team as the Administration Officer within the Speciality Training Unit.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the trainees on the program, the department’s committees and any ad hoc support to the division where required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Handle member enquires via phone or email
- Manage the assessment process for the trainees
- Update and monitor the trainee activity via the Trainee Information Management System
- Support the committees with travel and accommodation requirements
- Assist with communications via newsletters to the members with updates on the program
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be confident on the phone and able to give clear instruction
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.