- 9 month contract position
- North Ryde location
- Make a difference to the lives of people in need every day!
- $ 62,000 + Superannuation + salary packaging
This Administration Officer role is within a service delivery team within an established Not For Profit Organisation and is conveniently located in North Ryde, with parking onsite. As a key stakeholder in the team, it will be your responsibility to manage all office operations including assisting in building client relationships.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Coordinate the daily administration and operational tasks of the office
Maintain the database and ensure stakeholders are correctly informed
- Conduct regular audits of the information on the database
- Contribute to the development of improved policies and procedures
- Create efficient operational systems and procedures that benefit the team
- Assisting with the coordination of their programs
To be successful:
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- You will have at least 3 years experience working in an administration role, client service focused, RTO experience is a bonus
- Demonstrate excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Are able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be client and customer service focused in all interactions
You will be required to collaborate and bring an enormous amount of positive energy into this small and high performing team who make a difference to the lives of people through their work. If you enjoy taking ownership, proactively make process improvements and have the technical ability to fulfill the requirements of the role, please apply now.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further questions please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.