- Full time permanent role in gorgeous new offices close to public transport
- Competitive salary
- Exposure across breadth of high profile events
- Based in Chatswood
The Humpty Dumpty Foundation is a children's charity that, for more than 28 years, has been purchasing essential and often life-saving medical equipment for sick and injured children in Paediatric Wards, Neonatal Units, Maternity and Emergency Departments in hospitals across Australia.
Every one of our supporters makes a difference to a child in need. Every donation is like a single brick - on its own, it cannot build a wall but when it is placed with other bricks, a strong and supportive structure can be built that can be the foundation of community. Our Wish List is what makes us unique.
Every item listed on Humpty’s Wishlist has been requested specifically by the hospital and has been assessed and approved by Humpty’s Medical Sub Committee.The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate all aspects of the Foundation’s Wish List and Medical Equipment requirements and providing other support services.
The responsibilities include:
- Liaise with Hospitals regarding equipment needs and coordinate all hospital medical submissions to present to the Medical Sub Committee
- Coordinate and attend Medical Sub-Committee meetings and record minutes
- Maintain detailed excel spreadsheets, website and files relating to medical equipment inventory
- Liaise, negotiate pricing and place orders with medical companies and coordinate payment whilst developing and maintaining good relationships
- Develop a Wish List for major events in readiness for inclusion in all printed material
- Provide regular equipment updates to hospitals including notifications of donated equipment
- Liaise with Donors regarding overdue payments in consultation with the Finance team and reconcile all pledges and donations post event for Accounts processing
- Liaise and coordinate with Donors and Medical Staff regarding hospital tours
- Preparation of all donor thank you letters on a weekly basis
- Create content for quarterly e-medical newsletter based on hospital feedback and stories from families and donors.
- Maintain CRM database information.
The small team at the Humpty Dumpty Foundation are high performing, hands on and happy to jump in and assist with major events when needed. The right person will have the maturity and motivation to manage the Wish List program and the stakeholders involved and ensure all correspondence is in line with the values of the Foundation.
Specifically, the right person for the role will have the following skills and experience:
- Fast and accurate typing skill required
- Ability to prioritise work and multi-task in extreme time pressure environments
- Intermediate - advanced skills in Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Word
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong writing ability including letters and professional correspondence
- Strong and confident communication skills including phone manner
- Strong negotiation skills to negotiate supplier quotes
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver successful outcomes
- Excellent relationship management ability and good at developing confident relationships.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further question, please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role. All applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of The Humpty Dumpty Foundation, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.