- Administration & Customer Engagement Coordinator
- $65k + super
- Full Time, 12-month contract
- Sydney CBD
This is a Not-for-Profit organisation devoted to governing and acting on political affairs in the interests of its members. The state office is a small team that focuses on fundraising, compliance and political campaign activities as well as the administrative support of the state-wide local branch membership of the organisation.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Marketing, Fundraising and CRM Director, you will be responsible for maintaining the data integrity of the online marketing and fundraising databases.
- Being responsible to perform daily data integrity checks to maintain a very high level of precision of the data
- Generating and issuing invoices and receipts
- Handling phone calls and perform “over the phone transactions” where clients are experiencing difficulty processing payments or registering online.
- Checking that all payments meet the current compliance legislation and requirements
- Processing all financial transactions through the iMIS database system in line with legal requirements around receipt and reporting of political contributions
- Assisting in maintaining the organisation’s online platform
Ideally you have performed a similar role, processing donations or membership payments for another organisation. Specific skills required include:
- Experience with IMIS or similar CRM
- Absolute attention to detail
- Maturity and reliability
- Proficiency with Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal, organisation, communication, and customer service skills, for dealing with colleagues, senior executives, donors, wider community members and suppliers.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now!
Alternatively, contact Alyssa or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialise in temporary, permanent and contract recruitment for NFP organisations including membership, associations, peak bodies, and the arts. We have been contracted to recruit this role on a retained basis therefore please direct all enquiries to Alyssa on email@example.com or call 02 9093 4925.