- Full time permanent position
- Just a few minutes walk from the train station
- Team Administrator and Office Coordinator role
This role is for an organisation driven by their values of Integrity, Compassion and Commitment. You will directly support various departments in the corporate office making each day varied and interesting. You will be the first point of contact for all stakeholders and will demonstrate professional and compassionate service face to face, as well as over the phone.
Primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Being the gatekeeper of the organisation; answering all incoming inquiries promptly and with courtesy
- Supporting several different departments and managing multiple priorities and tasks
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Managing all incoming and outgoing mail as well as office supplies, stationary and promotional merchandise
- Provide meeting support and coordinating travel when required
- Assisting with various projects as required, for example; archiving systems and online filing
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with internal and external stakeholders by ensuring a positive experience
A successful candidate must have the following characteristics:
- Previous experience in an administrative or reception role
- Demonstrated ability in coordinating office operations and managing information systems
- Ability to interact confidently with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills are required – the candidate will be able to discuss sensitive topics with professionalism and empathy
All applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be telephoned.
Please apply directly with your resume to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People at your earliest opportunity.