- Full time permanent position available in vibrant St Leonards
- Office located a short walk from the train station
- $60,000 - $65,000 + superannuation salary with access to salary packaging
This role is for an organisation whose mission is to support those in need. This well-known charity is driven by their values of Integrity, Compassion and Commitment. The candidate will be the first point of contact for all stakeholders and will provide exceptional customer service over the phone and in person. You will directly support various departments making each day very different to the next.
Primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Being the gatekeeper of the organisation; answering all incoming inquiries promptly and with courtesy
- Supporting several different departments and managing multiple priorities and tasks
- Providing administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer and Executive Assistant
- Managing all incoming and outgoing mail as well as office supplies, stationary and promotional merchandise
- Provide meeting support and coordinating travel when required
- Assisting with various projects as required, for example; archiving systems and online filing
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with internal and external stakeholders by ensuring a positive experience
A successful candidate must have the following characteristics:
- Previous experience in an administrative or reception role
- Demonstrated ability in coordinating office operations and managing information systems
- Ability to interact confidently with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills are required – the candidate will be able to discuss sensitive topics with professionalism and empathy
All applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be telephoned.
Please apply directly with your resume to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People at your earliest opportunity.