- Close to public transport, (Chatswood Station)
- Fabulous entry level position to kick off your career in Administration
Working as part of the Finance and Operations team, you will be providing administrative support to the team and be the go to person for FIA’s Codes course.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assist in the data management process, maintaining clean and consistent data in Salesforce
- Become the go to person for the administration of FIA’s Codes course
- Using Salesforce and etouches event software to process registrations, and helping and guiding others on how to use the system
- Assist with the integration of data between the etouches event management system and Salesforce
- Assist with all general administration as required
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- High level computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven organisation skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to think outside the box and the desire to help and support others
- A diploma or qualifications in business, marketing or communications, would be advantageous
How to Apply
Please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received. For more information please contact Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People. Please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience along with your full resume.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position on behalf of Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA). Please direct all enquiries to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.