- Have extensive experience working in the areas of Administration
- Be familiar with a wide range of general office procedures
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Have a flexible approach to workloads, whilst also having a proven ability to work to deadlines
- Have a strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and how they can best be used for office and administrative management.
- Have ability to learn new programs and work flows
- Have a positive commitment to improving the life options for people with disabilities.
- Be willing and able to undertake specialist training as required
- Hold a current NSW driver’s licence
- Communicate with a broad range of people, staff and service users in a positive and respectful manner
- Undertake reception duties, phone calls, mail in and out
- Data entry into MYOB as required, Banking & Petty Cash sheets
- Develop and maintain contacts databases for staff, contractors and service users
- Assist Finance Manager with banking & in processing of payroll, ensuring that all timesheets are received by payroll on time.
- Create and maintain an effective and efficient filing system for the administration of BSS and maintain control of archiving systems
- Develop and maintain a maintenance register and ensure maintenance undertaken in a timely manner
- Conduct WWCC verification as required
- Develop and maintain, under direction of Admin Coordinator a Preferred Contractors list and ensure annual compliance checks are carried out e.g. licences, insurance etc.
- Undertake monthly workplace inspections of Administration, and weekly vehicle inspection
- Develop written procedures for Administration under the guidance and direction of the Administration Coordinator and/or Finance Manager or CEO
Full time equivalent salary is $50,901 + super, pro-rata to three days.
Please apply below or call Justine on 02 9133 9322 for more information