About the client:
The Planning Institute of Australia (PIA) is the national body representing planning and the planning profession.
Through education, communication and professional development, PIA is the pivotal organisation serving and guiding thousands of planning professionals in their role of creating better communities.
About the role:
PIA are looking for an individual with a customer service mindset who has high attention to detail to join their team as the Administration Assistant – Part Time.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Canberra office and supporting the members where required.
This role is 27 to 30 hours a week with flexibility on days/times.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- General member enquiries via phone and email
- Updating member details on the database
- Provide administration support on an ad-hoc basis to the office
- Manage PIA’s online job board – liaising with external stakeholders to collate appropriate information
- Reaching out to members regarding renewing their membership
- Previous administration and customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of organisation skills
- Ability to work well in a team and support those around you
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.