Main Duties of the positions;
- Maintaining a database within the risk and insurance team
- Assisting management with interpretation and validation of all data.
- Liaising with internal fleet managers, processing vehicle changes and prompt response to penalties and fines amongst the teams.
- Distribution of fleet schedules and claims
- Tracking of outstanding risk improvement recommendation
- Responding to verbal and written requests and general queries
- Providing administrative support to the team.
- Previous administration/customer service experience
- Previous experience working in general insurance
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Ability to problem-solve and multi task
- Gain experience in the not for profit sector
- Give back to the community and work with a variety of worthwhile causes
- Make a real difference
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application immediately through the apply now function. Please include your home address on your application. If you need to ask any further questions, please call Melanie or Katherine on 02 9279 2777.
Working Holiday Visas encouraged to apply!