- Based in the Sydney CBD – a walk away from public transport
- Opportunity to work for a strong cause
- Experience in a legal practice or HR team is favored
A new opportunity to work for a well-known not for profit organisation as an Administration Assistant. Based in the heart of Sydney, the successful candidate will be the first point of call for all enquiries and work within a small team to assist with the daily operations of the organisation.
Reporting directly to the Business Services Manager, you will provide direct support across various departments making each day very different to the next. It is imperative that you are customer focused, are able to prioritise and manage your workload.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Being the first point of call for enquiries, including directing customers to the correct contact and assisting with general enquiries via phone and email
- Prepare correspondence, reports, schedules, presentations and arrange meetings
- Accurately data enter and manipulate information into the database
- Coordinate the National police checks
- Prepare meeting agendas and minute take at times
- General administrative tasks i.e. stationery, filing, stock control, mail management, etc.
- Book accommodation and travel for staff and volunteers when needed
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Previous experience working in office administration – minimum of five years
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite and database
- Attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at one time to meet deadlines
- The capacity to work effectively as part of a team or independently where required
Applicants must have impeccable communication skills, professional phone manner and demonstrated experience in customer service. You will also enjoy responsibility and will be happy to assist different people within the business daily.
All applications will be reviewed as they are received and successful applicants will be telephoned.
Please send through your resume and cover letter outlining your reason for application, addressed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role.