Not-for-Profit membership organisation
Mona Vale, NSW
About the client:
The EWPA (Elevating Work Platform Association) is the peak body rental companies, manufacturers, suppliers, end-users, trainers and specialised support and service companies that cover the full spectrum of this industry.
With over 700 members and growing, the Hire & Rental Industry Association Ltd is the key national industry body representing the hire and rental industry in Australia.
About the role:
EWPA are looking for a proactive Receptionist with a can-do attitude to support their team. You will be responsible for providing professional, efficient administration and exceptional customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to develop and grow the role within a small niche team.
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming calls
- General adhoc duties; filing, scanning, typing
- Update member information and process lost cards
- Manage office/kitchen supplies and arrange deliveries/couriers
- Coordinate events and meeting requests
- Process payments
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a team
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships