Our client is a leading professional negotiations company in Sydney. The operations center is team-oriented and client-focused. As the successful candidate, you will play an active role supporting the team to fulfill the smooth, day-to-day functioning of marketing and service delivery in a continuous improvement environment.
General duties include:
- Provide CSM support (create program evaluation reports, email program survey's on time and summarise responses, schedule reinforcement emails to clients via vertical responses)
- Support the client service and operational goals of the company through general administrative duties (responsible for reception, mail distribution, phone)
- Assist the team to provide information to clients and network members and provide Sales and Marketing support (manage subscriptions to the eBulletin, assist with re-ordering business cards and corporate stationery)
- Responsible for packing/sending workshop materials, receive and monitor stock of materials
- Provide support to management
- Previous office support experience
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management and the ability to multi task and prioritise
- An enthusiastic nature and willingness to learn
- A mature and professional attitude and be well presented
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Intermediate to advanced Computer Skills (MS Office, database)
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY forwarding your resume.