Our client is a reputable global business that offers practical and innovative solutions for many property and construction organisations across the globe. Currently, they are looking for an enthusiastic and multi-task driven administrator, to help support their property team.
The purpose of the role is to support the Property Team Administrator by providing assistance with their heavy data-entry load with consistent maintenance and market updating. The Administration Assistant will work very closely with the ANZ Property and Business Development Team to ensure all data is current and up to date.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Work closely with a range of stakeholders to ensure the system and database is current and correct
- Uploading and maintaining lease data
- Uploading and maintaining client contact details
- Tracking and updating properties that are available
- Tracking and entry of relevant transactional evidence
- Maintaining property and distribution lists
- Proven experience in database administration
- Proven experience working in property or construction services
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Self-driven and able to use own initiative
- Our client cares about their employees. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a supportive and fun culture, that recognises the work that you do behind the scenes.
- Come to work in jeans and sneakers!
- Great office location and space
- Stability and eventual growth opportunities
Taylor@beaumontpeople.com.au & Katarina@beaumontpeople.com.au