- Based South Lismore
- Full time, permanent role
- $45,000-$50,000k + Super
Greg Clark Building have extensive experience in all forms of commercial and industrial construction.
Based across two offices, Lismore & Gold Coast this family led business deliver building projects across the Northern Rivers, South of the region and North to Brisbane.
As Administration & Finance Officer you will support the day to day runnings of the Lismore office.
This will include reception duties, providing top class customer service to their clients and contractors, assisting with invoicing and payroll and offering general administrative support.
This rare opportunity has arisen due to retirement of a long serving member of staff, so a thorough handover will be provided.
- Providing support to the office & field teams
- Being the first point of contact for inbound calls
- Liaising with staff, contractors, service providers & clients
- Assisting with accounts payable, payroll, data entry & BAS (Xero)
- Experience in a similar administration role
- Demonstrated accounting experience using Xero (or similar software)
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, typing & data entry skills (computer testing will be completed)
- Have a friendly, warm manner to join this close knit team
- Strong attention to detail
- Be a proactive team player
- Strong organisation & time management skills
- Experience in the construction industry an advantage
Please note Beaumont People have been engaged to recruit this position. Please make applications as stated above & direct any questions to 02 9133 9322.