- Newly Created role based Byron Bay (possibly moving to Ballina)
- Permanent, Part Time
- (Mon, Weds, Fri 11am – 3pm / 10.30am-2.30pm)
- Career opportunity, growing business
- $45,000 + Super Pro Rata
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing organisation, who develop & create natural, organic skin care products. Their central Byron Bay office (possibly relocating to Ballina soon) is busy, vibrant & creative.
This small team are passionate about their brand, bringing positive energy to their work ‘family’ & workplace every day. The business is growing and their footprint is reaching further and further, in response to this the team is growing to meet their needs.
The position of Administration & Accounts Assistant will report to the Finance Manager. 50% of the role will be bookkeeping, inputting of customer invoices through Xero and general accounting support. The other 50% of the role will be respond to online customer enquiries, packing & arranging delivery of orders, basic customer service & invoicing enquiries.
The volume of daily customer orders can vary due to PR exposure, time of year and other marketing campaigns, so being adaptable and being happy to help other team members is crucial. If you have a creative edge to your experience, there could also be the opportunity to assist the marketing team with graphic design and email campaigns.
- Process accounts receivable & create customer receipts
- Daily bookkeeping using Xero
- Ensuring absolute accuracy in volume data entry
- Supporting the Finance Manager with finance related administrative tasks.
- Creating reports in Excel from the E-Commerce platform & website
- Assist the General Manager & Marketing team with customer support
- Packing customer orders & arranging delivery
- Confident working autonomously on Xero (or MYOB / QuickBooks)
- Demonstrated experience providing customer service
- Ability to remain focused & have a high attention to detail in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail & fast, accurate data input speed
- A great work ethic
- An interest in ethical, sustainable, natural products
- Experience using the Adobe Design suite (a benefit but not essential)
Please note this is a permanent part time position. The role will likely grow in the future, leading to potential increased hours / days and responsibilities. This is a great career opportunity for a positive, fun loving, hardworking candidate.
Please note their office may move to Ballina in the coming months. Please apply now through the Apply option or email a resume & covering letter to Rebecca@beaumontpeople.com.au
Please note applications will be reviewed after the long weekend & the advert will be removed when the position if filled.