CBD – Amazing Office in CBD Location
6 Month Maternity Contract (possible extension) – Start End of March
$80k + super
About the client
Tourism Accommodation Australia (TAA) is a Not-for-Profit peak body for accommodation and hospitality businesses with a strong CBD and regional membership base across Australia. The organisation provides leadership to its members through advocacy, industrial relations and legal support, intelligence, research, education and networking.
About the role
The TAA is looking for a highly organised professional to work closely with the CEO as the Administration Manager. Working as part of a small team you will offer high-level administrative support to the CEO with a strong focus on budget management.
About the Person
This role would suit an experienced EA/PA who enjoys the challenge of working with a busy, forward-thinking CEO. You will be confident, calm, resilient and have the ability to manage up.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Book travel and accommodation for the CEO
- Manage budgets and administration for the NSW and National offices
- Attend meetings, take minutes and format the agenda
- Organise and execute the running of corporate networking events
- Update member information, renewals and member enquires
- Manage annual salary survey and produce reports
- Collaborate with the CEO
- A high-level initiative and strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Previous experience working in events and budgets
- The ability to communicate well, both spoken and written
- Demonstrated capacity to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Experience in providing high quality secretarial and administrative support
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great organisation within the tourism and accommodation industry. APPLY now! Alternatively, call Emma and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.