To be successful in these roles, you will need to be proactive, have high attention to detail and able to work independently, with at least a minimum of two years administration experience in order to be considered for these roles.
These roles have an immediate start, so you will need to be available ASAP and be able to travel to the Tweed Heads/Murwillumbah area!
Types of Roles available:
- Administration Support
- Data Entry
- Call Centre/Customer Service
- Experience working in an Administration role within a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Reliable and available to commence IMMEDIATELY for temporary work
- Availability to work Full time hours, Monday to Friday
- Intermediate - Advanced technical skills in the MS Office suite
- High volume data entry experience
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on producing quality work
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Previous experience working in an inbound call centre environment
Take a look at our website to see why we are different at Beaumont People, www.beaumontpeople.com.au