Our client is an Australian-owned business that helps other organisations enhance their productivity and efficiency with services such as printing and digital solutions, products, and more.
Due to growth within the business, they are now seeking additional administrative support for the Sales Administration Team. They are seeking collaborative and high-caliber administrators who can juggle the high influx of sales admin requirements, that comes through on a day-to-day basis.
Key responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Providing quality customer service to clients and customers
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team
- Coordinate the end to end sales administration process
- Manage the finance contracts function for the business
- Manage internal processes such as customer liaison, delivery and installation of services, contract processing
- Work collaboratively with other Sales Administrators and provide support where needed
To be successful for this role, you must have:
- Strong administrative skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven previous experience in a similar role
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Stakeholder management experience
- Available full-time
What will they offer?
Our client has great offices in the heart of Alexandria with free parking. They also:
- A collaborative and fun work environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Great beginning salary and opportunities
- Full-time Permanency
(02) 9093 4905