CBD – Amazing Office in CBD Location
Part time, 12 Month Maternity Contract
$65k including super pro rata
About the client
The Australian Hotels Association is a Not-for-Profit peak body with a strong CBD and regional membership base across Australia. The organisation provides leadership to its members through, advice and education. Whilst playing an integral role in protecting and advancing the hotel industry.
About the role
The AHA is looking for a flexible account assistant to maintain the members accounts and to collect all dues on time to ensure an efficient cash flow. You will assist the Senior Financial Accountant with adhoc tasks including monthly reports.
Immediate interview and start.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare invoices for customers and members
- Generate receipts and manage reconciliations
- Maintain and update member financial information in the member database
- Prepare membership subscription reports and send to membership departments
- Bank reconciliation on a daily and monthly basis
- Reconcile events income with event bookings
- Month end roll-over for accounts receivable
- Strong experience in an account’s receivable role
- Experience in the use of MYOB and xero desirable, not essential
- A high-level initiative and strong organisational skills
- The ability to communicate well, both spoken and written
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to help others
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.