- Customer focused role
- Opportunity to be mentored
- Upper North Shore, close to transport
Unisson Disability supports men, women and children with developmental disabilities, offering residential, vocational and clinical support as well as therapeutic and recreational programs.
This position is responsible for providing financial service and performing general accounts receivable function as well as using Excel to provide customised reports.
• Prepare and process customer and client invoices and statements
• Process and receipt payments
• Taking credit card payments
• Prepare and bank deposits
• Answering customer inquiries regarding invoice or statement
• Liaison with internal staff to resolve unpaid invoices
• Perform all necessary accounts reconciliations
• Weekly and monthly AR report
• Credit control
• Perform bank reconciliation
Skills & Attributes
• MS Office Skills including Excel
• Accounting qualification or equivalent
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Good communication skills
• A positive can do attitude
Open and honest. Multicultural. Supportive and approachable. Flexible. Passionate about making a difference.
• Career development
• Great work/life balance
• Generous rewards
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis