Accounts Payable Support
- Temporary Opportunity commencing the week of 12th November 2018
- 2 Days per week
- Byron Location
About the Organisation
Beaumont People is working with a local Byron Bay organisation to support them in finding an experienced accounts payable team member on a temporary basis.
About the Role
As the Accounts Payable Support, you will be expected to support a busy organisation with a variety of tasks.
Responsibilities in this role with include:
- Processing accounts payable invoices using SAP
- Processing inventory invoices
- Managing stock products
- Keeping track of current promotional material
- Financial reporting
As the Accounts Payable Support, you be expected to hit the ground running and it will be important that you have:
- Proven success and experience within an Accounts Payable position
- Experience using SAP or similar software to manage invoices and stock
- The commitment to work two days per week, from the week beginning 12th November (flexible with the two day you choose to work)
This organisation is an employer of choice, where the culture is vibrant, fast paced and collaborative
How to Apply
If you are interested and have proven accounts payable experience please apply now, as we are looking to fill the role ASAP.
If you have any questions please contact Justine Dorrell or Krystelle Budd on 02 9133 9322