- Full time or Part time opportunity
- Permanent Position
- Inspiring workforce & culture
- Opportunity to travel
This unique organisation have offices in Byron Bay, Sydney, Melbourne & NZ. Their work is designed to empower and enable people to grow personally & professionally whilst making an impact.
Each member of the team takes ownership of their role whilst working collaboratively to ensure that organisational objectives are met.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working closely with other heads of departments, you will be the ‘go to’ for all ‘payable’ requirements.
The role will take ownership of accounts payable, employee payroll & expenses and work closely with the manager to look at financial reporting, forecasting, reconciliation & budgeting.
Culture fit is a high priority for this organisation. Of course, your experience is important too however, whether you are an accounting graduate with some professional experience or a seasoned accounts payable manager, you could be just what they need.
Let’s talk about you:
- You are adaptable during times of changes, and enjoy it!
- Agile in your approach to your role
- Tech Savvy – see the value in utilising systems
- A confident, clear communicator
- Can champion change and engage internal stakeholders
- Love of all things numbers & finance!
The role will pay $50,000 - $60,000 + super depending on experience. Apply now if this sounds like a role for you by sending your resume through or emailing Rebecca@beaumontpeople.com.au or for a confidential discussion you can call me on 02 9133 9322.