- Ongoing Temporary Role
- Prominent an Education Organisation based in the CBD
- $30 - $40 per hour + super
A leading education organisation based in the CBD is currently seeking an Accounts Officer for an ongoing temporary assignment.
You will work as part of a collaborative and supportive team in an ongoing temporary role. As part of this role you will perform various duties including; accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, collections, partner with and support stakeholders, along with any other ad-hoc requests.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with bank reconciliations
- Strong Excel experience
- Experience using accounting software
- Incredibly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- Motivated with a positive attitude
- A background in the education would be ideal
- CBD Location
- Fantastic organisation with a supportive team culture
- $30 - $40 per hour + super depending on experience
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply as a matter of urgency with an up to date copy of your CV.