- St Leonards, Lower North Shore location
- Autonomous finance opportunity
- Small, friendly team
About the organisation
Heart Research Australia is a not-for-profit fundraising organisation focussed on providing financial support for innovative heart research programs.
The Accounts Clerk will provide analytics reports, handle data imports and exports, ensure a clean database, process donations and undertake administrative activities as required.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Preparation & lodgement of quarterly BAS
- Bank and General Ledger reconciliation
- Data entry and financial reporting
- Customer liaison
- General administration duties
- Bulk Uploading and Exporting of Data
- Database Maintenance
Skills & Attributes
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliations experience
- Xero and Salesforce experience desirable
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a small team as well as being a team player
Positive environment, small, friendly team, passionate about the cause
- Opportunities for development and learning
- Work / life balance
- Flexible environment
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.