Your responsibilities will include:
- Stock Control
- Complex P&L every month
- Accounts processing and data entry
- Producing reports
- Accounts payable and receivable
• 2 - 5 years' experience in an Accounts Assistant role
• A high level of attention to detail when processing data
• The ability to meet tight deadlines
• Working knowledge of accounting packages
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to solve problems and the initiative to resolve issues and liaise with management
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be available for an immediate start. We are not able to consider someone looking to relocate to the area.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please give Justine or Bec a call on 02 9133 9322 or submit your application today.