Two respected charities based in the lower North shore of Sydney are seeking experienced Assistant Accountants to join their team on a temporary basis.
We are looking for candidates who are available immediately, with excellent communication skills and an interest in working in the charity sector.
- Accounts payable processing and reporting
- Accounts receivable processing and reporting
- Petty cash
- Bank reconciliations
- General office administration
- Payroll processing and superannuation
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Excel, proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Office suite
- Great organisation and time management skills
- A positive attitude to change and new challenges
- Experience in data processing and reporting
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Gain experience in the not for profit sector
- Give back to the community and work with a variety of worthwhile causes
- Make a real difference
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application immediately through the apply now function. Please include your home address on your application. If you need to ask any further questions, please call Melanie or Katherine on 02 9279 2777.
Working Holiday Visas encouraged to apply!